Taj Mahal, the world famous white marble mausoleum for which every Indian is proud of is situated on the banks of river Yamuna. It is built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
It is one of the most beautiful and symmetrical buildings ever constructed. It is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one among the new seven wonders of the World. It is a magnificent beauty which is best to view during sunrise and sunset.
- Taj tour and sight seeing
- Taj baloon festival
- Taj Mahotsav
- Taj Mahal opens 30 mins before sunrise and 30 mins before sunset
- Taj Mahal is closed on fridays
- Domestic/Indian/OCI Cardholder - 50 Rs
- Foreign tourist - 1100 Rs
- Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries - 540 Rs
Taj Mahal Location
How To Reach Taj Mahal
Places Nearby Taj Mahal
Agra Fort is a UNESCO world heritage site, located in the city of Agra, India.This fort was construc...
Kinari Bazar in agra is a perfect place to visit to fulfill all your shopping needs.It is the best p...
Mehtab bagh is a four complex garden built by mughal in a traditional Persian architecture in Agra.